2/03/2013

{Instagram 2013: Week 5}

1/27/13
Photobucket
{My hubby mastered the Chocolate Chip Cookie and I can't stop eating them!}



1/28/13
Photobucket
{I appreciate snow plow drivers but I don't appreciate the walls they keep building in front of my driveway.  I couldn't get back into my house until James helped me shovel it all out.}



1/29/13
Photobucket
{I can't get enough Beet & Goat Cheese Salad with Walnuts....it's one of my favorites!}



1/30/13
Photobucket
{A visit to the fishies, sucker fairy and Dr. "Heavens" (Evans) let us know that Stella has her 2nd ear infection of the month.  We are sick of being sick!  Come on out SUN!}



1/31/13
Photobucket
{I'm grateful for this warm, yummy soup that I chowed on for 3 days during this cold, snowy and sick week!}



2/1/13
Photobucket
{Scrapbooking, chatting and eating the weekend away with friends!}



2/2/13
Photobucket
{Lunch Break from crafting.  Have you tried Mac and Cheese Pizza? YUM!}

No comments: