1/28/2013

Celebrating the Daddy of the house!

I'm such a blog slacker lately.  I honestly haven't been taking many pictures.  Life seems to be pretty normal right now and just full of routine items.  I'm okay with that- I will take normal.

Preston's birthday was last week.  He was out of town for the first time in a long time.  We were sad that we didn't get to celebrate with him on his birthday, but we tried to make up for it over the weekend.  The kids and I did manage to send him a video of us singing happy birthday to him and sending him birthday wishes, but I will spare you from seeing that one.  No one can sing in tune at this house.

Friday night we were able to go to the temple and out to dinner.
Then on Saturday my amazing sister-in-law watched the kids so we could go see a movie.
I let Preston pick and kept my lips zipped- SkyFall it was, and it was surprisingly good.
On Saturday night friends came over to play games and eat treats.

See what I mean? We made up for it.
Then to top it all off, we had a true birthday dinner, Celebration plate and singing included, on Sunday...


Photobucket

I know I've said it a bazillion times, but it still doesn't do him justice- Preston is the best Daddy a kid could ask for and a pretty great husband too.  He works so hard for us, and even though he isn't always around, he sure makes up for it when he is.

This video totally reminds me of him and I'm so grateful!

Happy Birthday, Preston!

No comments: