10/30/2011

{October Phone Pictures}

I love having a camera at my fingertips at all times.
These are the shots I captured this month while away from my big camera.

Photobucket
{Henry played Fall soccer. He's getting better and better. It feels like real soccer now.}

Photobucket
{Henry found the glory of sticking Cocoa Puffs in his nose...his dad took this picture}

Photobucket
{My Little Minions....all dressed up for the Pumpkin Walk}

Photobucket
{My Veggie "Tray" for the Pond Halloween Party}

Photobucket
{UEA breakfast at Einstein's...the kids love those cinnamon bagel bites}

Photobucket
{UEA treats....the kids love fro yo at Menchies}

Photobucket
{Stella loves salsa...even when it's spicy!}

Photobucket
{Chicken Little...she brought me her costume one Sunday afternoon & insisted I put it on her, then proceeded to wear it for over an hour.}

Photobucket
{My newly organized pantry}

Photobucket
{Preston's homecoming sign made out of glowsticks on our garage...he was in Germany for the week}

Photobucket
{Reuniting with Coke after a week-long break...trying to make that gym time worth it}

No comments: