My baby celebrated her half birthday yesterday!
She's officially 18 months!!!
This means she's closer to 2 than to 1, AND that she's of nursery age.
I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I still have vivid memories of her birth and newbie days.
At 18 months Stella....
- wants to be outside at ALL times.
- is a total Daddy's girl and yells "Dada" constantly.
- craves "canny" (candy).
- has a shoe fetish & tries everyone's on.
- loves books and screams to take them with her wherever she goes.
- enjoys tractor rides with James every day.
- copies me at everything I do & attempts to clean things.
- has too many words to type down.
- dances the instant she hears music (looks more like a bobbly head dance).
- hates to have her hair done and pulls out her ponies.
- squeals at the site of a dog then cries in fear when they get too close.
- mimics animal sounds.
- wants to go on walks on her trike every time we go outside.
- loves her brothers & her friends.
- sits on the couch for shows but jumps up after 2 minutes.
- yells out "baby" whenever she sees a doll, baby or small animal.
She's the sweetest thing this side of the Mississippi!