5/18/2011

well suited.

Honestly, have you seen anything cuter?

My girl got in her swimsuit the first time this season,
and I had to follow her around the house and "ohh" and "aww"
over how adorable she and the swimsuit were.

A hood?...now that's my kind of gear.
Ears on the hood?....so sweet.
Ruffle bum?....girly.

I'm not saying it's practical, but since when is being a girl practical?

The suit is cute,
but have you seen these legs?
Nothing more adorable than those.
And those red curls?
I know, she's mine and I'm bragging,
but don't I have every right?

Now we just need a tan to complete the montage,
but that would require some new genes.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Those pictures are the cutest I have ever seen! She is so adorable and yes I LOVE the suit!!! That hood will come in handy on many of our hot days at Cherry Hill!

Anneke said...

Love those curls!

The Unprocessed Project said...

Holy smokes, she is CUTE! She looks just like you, Jessie.