1/27/2011

Remember that cake I never made?

I told you Preston wanted a birthday cake.
He went ahead and made his own (and one for me)
the day after his birthday.
I got a text while I was at the gym running on the treadmill.
*Can you pick up some unsweeted and bittersweet chocolate?*
I knew my running would be in vain.
We had a molten chocolate lava cake at Fleming's Steakhouse
on Saturday night, and the chef in him sparked some interest
in recreating the delectable delight.

It was delicious beyond words.
I told him I want one tonight, tomorrow night, and the next....

Chocolate oozing is the best thing that's ever happened to me,
minus the Chef who cooks it for me.

If you have a personal chef lead them here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that looks so cute and tasty, I want some!

Anneke said...

You have inspired me. I can't think of a better cake to have on a birthday.

Niederfam said...

OH YUMMY!!!! Delish, Delish, my work-outs are MOSTLY in vain too, if only I could control what I ate too. I know in theory, but I mean PRACTICE. ;)