1/31/2011

tubby girl

I grew up being called "Tank",
so I by no means want to pass along a fat name
to my dear daughter,
but she's got some pretty meaty thighs.
We could call her Tubby,
and she loves her tubby,
so here's a few pictures of her
basking in the water and in her chubbiness...



After bathing she loves to admire her cute mug in the mirror...

She rolls around on the ground,
as I snap pictures of what many people
have insisted I document....the rolls.

When suddenly she realizes I'm taking pictures
of her in the nearly nude, and she
attempts to cover those irresistible thighs up.

For now those chubs are too cute,
and only time will tell
if she follows in Tank's footsteps
and has them as life-long friends,
or if she grows out of her tubbiness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks like our littlest. I love the rolls. what a cutie!!

Unknown said...

I think they have seriously gotten smaller, i love the bottom pose of her in sexy girl pose, holding on to them!

pamela said...

i think her thighs are scrumptious.

Anonymous said...

Oh for goodness sakes, the child is just a BABY. Do not worry about her weight. Most babies are slightly chunky, and they grow out of their fat soon enough.