12/15/2009

his and hers weekend

As you can see by my baby ticker the days are getting less and less before Pond #3 comes along, so Preston and I have been taking every chance we can get to getaway for a few days and leave our kiddos with their favorite people in the world, Aunt Nellie and Uncle Dean.

The weekend started in Park City at Preston's work holiday party. I feel like most years I'm pregnant or nursing, and never really get to pick out a cute, fancy dress. This year was no different....23 weeks preggo....
Preston's attitude about posting a picture of us kissing on the blog hasn't changed much either....but we aren't actually kissing, right?

The night in the snowy mountains was followed up with a 3 night trip to Las Vegas with the adults in my family. We hardly knew what to do without all of our kiddies running around. The agenda pretty much consisted of eating, walking, eating, walking, people watching, eating, walking....all of which I am very good at.
{frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity, which I do not recommend}
{Tiger Shrimp and Roasted Garlic Corn Tamale at Mesa Grill, which I recommend you eat daily}
{These suckers were HARD to come by, so I had to load up when I could. Gamblers must love them some Pepsi}

The whole purpose of our trip was to celebrate my oldest sister Angie's birthday. She turns 40 TODAY! Happy Birthday, Angie!
I'm tempted to tell you all about the inappropriate clothing (tights with no underwear), drunk people (falling down while dancing) and the amount of calories I consumed (and burnt), but as we all know, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas (and thank goodness it does!).

9 comments:

allie said...

looks like so much fun, your family is so cute!

pamela said...

we missed you! i love vacations with you. all the eating.

Megan said...

You look so dang cute at 32 weeks preggo! And that picture of Preston at Serendipity is HOT!

The Unprocessed Project said...

Hey, I sat on that same piano about 4 years ago at my bachelorette party. I was probably one of the ones falling down while dancing. Whoops.

PS-you and your family look SOOO cute!

Unknown said...

thank goodness for Travi!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a great trip. You look beautiful in that second picture, your dress looks cute too. Glad you got to get away!

Sarah said...

Looks like fun and you look GREAT!

P said...

yeah. i LOVE adult only moments, it's nice to have a chance to MISS your kiddos!! ;)

Anonymous said...

that looks like a super time!!

and I agree, you look fantastic!