12/21/2009

henry, the photog

Henry has been quite the technological guru and photog at our house lately. His 2 favorite things to do are play Dinosaur Train games on Daddy's computer and take pictures with Mommy's camera (along with eating candy that leaves his mouth blue).

I uploaded photos today and found these pictures taken by Henry.
It's fun to see how he views his little world.







Henry's definitely had a growth spurt when it comes to brain power lately. This morning I found him with a bin of dinosaurs next to the computer. He would pull each one out of the bin, hold it up next to the computer and try to identify which kind of dinosaur it was based on the pictures on the internet. I heard him saying, "That's not it. He doesn't have any spikes", and "I think that's it. His head is just that size".

It made me smile, and I'm sure his Daddy is happy about his budding scientist too!

3 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

He takes better pictures than me. Could he give me a lesson??!!

chris w said...

I love the part about him identifying his dinos. So cool.

He really has a good eye for pictures!

Sarah said...

He is a great photographer!