8/21/2009

steal

Preston emailed me a friends and family offer from Ashley Furniture, and it sounded too good to be true.  It was buy one piece of furniture get the 2nd for $1.  So, I ventured over to Ashley Homestore yesterday, and left $633 later with 2 of these couches for our basement (well, the receipt to go pick them up at the warehouse anyway)...$633 for 2 couches sounds amazing to me. I think I got a steal. I'm pretty happy about it. Now I'll have a place to park my bum while the kiddos are playing in toyland.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow love it!! i want that code too! :) that is such a great deal!!!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Oh man. . .Jeff forwarded me that but I was just too darned tired to bring all 4 up there and check it out. I knew I was missing out!

Unknown said...

Ashley is not so giving in the land of Oz.