8/19/2009

wishlist

After having dinner out with my old roommates and friends last night and discussing all of the things we love, I have made a small wishlist of items for my upcoming 31st.

I'm posting them here so I don't forget them, and so anyone who would want to gift them to me can so graciously do so (just teasing, except for my mom).

Pretty simple to explain....it's a remote control for our camera, so that we can take family pictures from a little further back than arm-length.This so I can take the boys on bike rides...one in the bike seat and one in the bike trailer. No brothers touching eachother + a fall breeze + exercise= one happy momma. I need this. We love ice cream around here, but I hate always having to have rock salt & ice handy for our current ice cream maker. This seems so convenient, and some friends of mine have some amazing recipes they've concocted in one of these puppies. My last desire is a gift that keeps on giving. After seeing this movie with the hubby the other night, I would love to take some basic cooking classes. I do love to cook, and it wouldn't hurt to get a little better at it. Plus, I love anything to do with food. So this would be amazing. Would I even get one of those fancy hats?

I'm sure I could just keeping listing, but those are the main ones.  I'll stop thinking about me, me, me for a few minutes and go fold clothes now.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

You just gave me some great ideas for my wishlist! I just had a friend in Japan buy me a bike with the child seat attached so that will get here when they move in a few months. That remote for the camera is awesome! I never knew stuff like that existed! I love your blog!!!

Melinda said...

We have that exact bike carrier. Seth loves it! We got it at Wal-Mart. I can't wait until Lauren is old enough to ride in it so I don't have to stay behind with her while the boys go riding.

pamela said...

ohh goodie we have you convinced of the cuisinart. and the cooking class!! yay jess!

J said...

I love my remote, I use it all the time. Add in a cheap, light tripod and you're set.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Doesn't LL Bean have a bike carrier? I think they might. .. hey, free. :)
On a random sidenote Mark Snieckus let his wife go to a chef school in CA for like a while- sounds fun/expensive/for an older family. Tempting.

The Lamb Family said...

That bike seat thing is pretty awesome! And that Cuisinart, I've seen it at the Sam's club here in Bakersfield. I hope you get everything on your wish list;)

Jessica said...

Looks like a great wish list. The cooking lessons would be fun. I just ordered a bike seat last week and I am hoping to get it this week so I can get back into biking without Indie touching Eden. We should meet up for a ride.

allie said...

I love the list. They have the cuisinart at Costco for $49.99, we have been eyeing it for a while. Did you see designmom posted a recipe for Red Mango fro yo? That would be amazing!

Unknown said...

your wishlist is comin out a little early, isn't it?