11/15/2007

I'm taking Christmas Card orders!

I emailed a lot of you, but I thought I would post here too, that I am now taking Christmas Card orders. I have a few designs on my "Announcements to Ponder" blog, but I can pretty much do anything you want me to do. I take custom orders or you can link me to a card you really like that you've seen on the internet and I will mimick it the best I can. You can pick any cute saying you'd like, or pick one that I have already done. You simply email me the photograph(s) you want on the card, the wording of your choice, and which design you would like. Walmart, Target, and Costco photo centers print 4x6's for around $.15 each. Costco prints 5x7's for $.39 each. You will need to purchase envelopes separately. You can find A6 envelopes (for 4x6's) and A7 envelopes (for 5x7's) at most craft or office supply stores. You can back your cards with cardstock or send them out just the way they are. I need about 24 hours to complete the first draft of your card. Once it's just the way you'd like it I will email you the jpeg image to upload to a photo center website. I charge a $25 design fee and take Paypal or check.

December is only 16 days away! Happy pre-Christmas shopping and planning!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did my sister ever contact you? If I know anyone else that is looking for Christmas cards I will send them your way...