4/01/2007

Happy Birthday, Liam!



Henry's good little neighbor buddy, Liam, turned 2, and we joined them for the celebration! Henry gave Liam a Thomas the train set....they both LOVED it. I think I know what I'll be getting Henry for his 2nd birthday this summer! Henry honestly stood there for over an hour watching it and playing with it. Here is Liam's joy at his new toy...


I also made Milli and Liam sippy cups. Playtex sells them now and you can design your own. What a nifty idea they had! I found a template online and I digitally scrapbooked the insert. I really liked the way they turned out and am excited to make Henry one now too!

Milli showing off her new cup...


Here's the inserts in detail...




That's all for now! We're off to Bakersfield tomorrow. Preston has to go for work for a week, so we decided to tag along. It's supposed to be in the upper 70's and sunny so Henry and I will be hitting the parks and the pool (and I'm sure Target from time to time). I will have internet at the hotel, so I won't be MIA.

Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Elle said...

Very generous gift you gave Liam. I think you spent more than anyone else in the family.