1/03/2007

Ringin' in the New Year!


For New Year's Eve Angie had us all over for a Murder Mystery Party. We got invitations to the Icicle Twist, and had to dress the part of a character in the story. Thus, the ridiculous outfits. The mystery took place at a party in a Colorado ski town. We had everything from a flight attendant to a ski shop owner. Keely, the surgeon, ended up being the murderer. I guessed wrong, of course....who would suspect a pregnant lady in scrubs?



We rung in the new year playing cards. Henry was a party pooper and fell asleep in a pack 'n play around 9pm. When I woke him up to take him home to go to bed, he decided to stay up for a few hours and play....he must have sensed the excitement in the air! So, we finally retired for the evening around 3am.

I'm letting you all in on our New Year's Resolutions, so I can be reminded of them often...
Jessie- sit and stand up straight! I have horrible posture and really need to work against having a hunch back as an older woman.
Preston- who am I kidding? He doesn't believe in this kind of stuff. I would encourage him to brush his teeth more often, but he still lives by the dentist's advice to "keep doing what you're doing" (or lack of doing in his case).
Henry- we're easing him into his....we want to try to get rid of the "paci" by the time he's 18 months. We don't want to wait until he gets to the point of talking and eating with one in!

Happy 2007!!! I'm hoping the year has great things in store for all of us!

3 comments:

pamela said...

preston is perfect and needs no new years resolution. bryan is going to LOVE your new years resolution to stand up straight.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! We're just getting rid of Ella's paci now, and it has been sooo much easier than we thought it would be. I think it's really harder for the parents. Good luck! :)

The Unprocessed Project said...

I need to have the same resolution as you....my posture is terrible!!