1/06/2007

puppy love...

We're still visiting my parents in Chicago. It's our last weekend before heading back to Utah! Henry is loving it here.....his grandparents, his great granny, the big yard, tractor rides, animal crackers from the cookie jar, Backyardigans on the big screen....and on and on. But, his VERY favorite thing is my parents dogs. They have 2 pugs, Sammy and Bula, that are very patient with Henry.

He enjoys riding them....

Chasing their tails...


Grabbing their tails...


And, asking for "kisses"...


At least he has a place to go to enjoy animals because we will never own one!

2 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

Oh come on, you will have a nice big house soon so you need a dog! When did you become so anti animal? I always remember little pooches at your house.

Jessie said...

I just can't stand the hair, the slobber, the work....the mess in general! I don't hate animals, just don't want them at my house! I'm fine with them at other people's houses or the zoo!