1/06/2007

Henry's 1st owie!


Preston took Henry outside ("side" as Henry calls it) this morning to play while I was getting ready, and the next thing I knew I heard crying. I guess Henry fell headfirst into the rock pile out front (Preston preferred calling it an "endo"...?). I yelled into the front room to ask if he was okay and Preston replied, "I don't know." When Preston said he didn't know, I knew he must have been hurt.

He had blood under his eye, on his nose (in multiple places), on his cheek, 2 bumps on his head, and a bunch of dirt in his mouth. We took a warm washcloth to all of his owies, and he seemed just fine. He looks pretty beat up now, but doesn't seem to care (he must take after his daddy with that one).

I'm sure it's the first of many more owies to come!

3 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

That is the saddest face ever! Glad everything is ok.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, that is SO sad!! I hope it heals up quickly and I'm so glad he seems to be feeling fine!

pamela said...

oh my GOSH. i pull up your blog and this is the first thing i see! yikes.