12/31/2006

"Just a picture of our heads"

Whenever all of my sisters and I get together we try to get a picture of the 4 of us together. We all happened to be sitting in the same room and most of the kids were off playing, so we decided to pile on the couch for our picture. My 10 year old niece, Makenzie, was the only other person in the room so I handed the camera over to her. I told her to "just get a picture of our heads"...I wasn't really interested in a full body shot. So this is what we got....


We swore she was taking a picture of that snowman picture above us the camera was aimed so high. We were laughing about her camera skills, thus my closed eyes. Whenever we checked out this picture afterwards we about died laughing. We never got a great picture....by then our eyes were red and puffy from crying we were laughing so hard. She sure took my instructions literally....but added a whole lot of background!

Makenzie further told us that she wanted to be a photographer when she grew up. At least she followed the directions, right? She can study up on all the other techniques later! Thanks for the picture, Kenz!

1 comment:

The Unprocessed Project said...

I am dying lauging at this post!! Maybe she needs to decide on a different career path.