9/21/2006

Okay, I have an obsession!

Well, I must admit that I'm honestly OBSESSED with checking people's blogs. I'm sure most of you have a daily check, weekly check, or monthly check. Oh no, not the case with me! I have an 8am check, a 10am check, a noon check and so on and so forth. I know, I shouldn't even have that much time on my hands, but I'm addicted. I just love to see what people have to say and what people are doing. I squeal with delight when I refresh to see a new post! It's honestly an adrenaline rush. You can only frequent Target so much...although I do get excited when it's been a week since I've been there and they have new clearance items. I guess this whole blog binging is my latest hobby....at least it's free...Preston would be proud.

But I also must admit that I've been really disappointed in some of my blogging buddies lately. One thing I was told when I started a blog was that I couldn't just let it rot away in cyberspace....well, my friends, I think some of the blogs I frequent are doing just that. I find it so frustrating when a week has passed and nothing has changed. I guess some people don't have near as much time on their hands as me. I'm off to get a life....

2 comments:

The Unprocessed Project said...

Yay! I'm glad I got you hooked on your latest obsession.

pamela said...

i'll try to not be one of those people who lets their blog rot in space