11/26/2012

{Instagram Week 47}

11/18/12
Photobucket
{Celebrating Grandma and Grandpa's Arrival & Retirement with Sparkling Cider!}


11/19/12
Photobucket
{I'm so glad when my mom's around- she gets things done!  Thanks for hanging my plates mom!}


11/20/12
Photobucket
{My kids are smitten with having Grandma and Grandpa to themselves.  They leave them sweet notes by their bed...}


11/21/12
Photobucket
{Good thing I workout most days.  I'm addicted to Sam's Club pretzels.}


11/22/12
Photobucket
{Turker Burner Complete. It's always fun to Crossfit with the hubs.}



Photobucket
{Our 3 turkeys before seeing "Wreck it Ralph".  Going to a movie on Thanksgiving after turkey dinner is a Lund tradition that we love!}


11/23/12
Photobucket
{Coke break between stores!}



Photobucket
{Black Friday crew ready to hit Kohls}


11/24/12
Photobucket
{Tree Hunt Complete}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your tree is looking good this year!! Im excited to see the finished product,
whats going on with the hello kitty shirt, I know we have talked about this.