11/13/2012

{Instagram Week 45}

11/4/12
Photobucket
{Just got our family photos back & I can't stop looking at them!  Thanks, Jeni!}



11/5/12
Photobucket
{This cutie pie came into my room early this morning with a jam sandwich & peeled hard-boiled egg and told me, "Thanks for being such a good mom.".  Melts my heart.}



11/6/12
Photobucket
{Just after voting and just after this photo Stella bawled when I broke it to her that we weren't going boating.  All along she thought we were going "boating", not voting, and kept asking me who would drive the boat.}



11/7/12
Photobucket
{Purging the closet always feels good}



11/8/12
Photobucket
{I'm lucky to be married to a guy who works hard during the day and plays hard at night.}



11/9/12
Photobucket
{Girls Overnighter included welcome gift basket, dinner out, Ami's birthday celebration (and me missing it while in the restroom) and a round of "Minute To Win It".  What a ball!}



11/10/12
Photobucket
{The Fun Bunch Night Out at the Zermatt.  Much needed. Much loved.}





No comments: