7/19/2012

Lunds at the Lodge

One night in Branson we got all gussied up to go to a graduation celebration.
There were 43 of us in one room at a really pretty lodge.  Good eats too.

James dined with Grandma and Grampy...
Photobucket
They were a great help!  It gets hard to feed 3 kids every meal out.

I had my own sidekick, of course!  
Photobucket
She doesn't get the concept of smiling at the camera---she thought I was giving her a hug.

I couldn't have survived the trip without these helpers...
Photobucket
They took turns driving, swimming with my kiddos, and Kenzie went to get fro yo with me every night.

Keely and Ju Ju Bean...
Photobucket

After dinner we went out back to a beautiful grassy hill with a pretty view and took a Lund photo....
Photobucket
What a group!  This is most of my dad's family.

The kids loved running on the hills, bugs and all...
Photobucket

These boys stick together...
Photobucket

Stella rolled down the hill in her dress and attempted to roll back up...
Photobucket
So ladylike!

Photobucket

It was a great night with the family!

It's especially nice to get to spend some time with these 2...
Photobucket

And my sisters (minus one)...
Photobucket

No comments: