4/12/2012

Some bunny egg-stra cute turned 2!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I must admit that hosting Easter was a bit stressful!
My mother-in-law rocks it every year and goes all out! I knew I couldn't compare.
But, I think the festivities went off without a hitch...
we had perfect weather, great company and wonderful reasons to celebrate!

Thank you to wordcandyvinyl for my cute Easter door,
the talented Kinsey for Stella's outfit (as well as her Easter dress),
my sister-in-law, Janelle, for executing the adorable cupcake bunnies,
to Pinterest for this, this, and this,
and most importantly, my dear hubby, who funds, supports and helps me follow through
with the party plans....he stirred punch, made delicious rolls, and made the Pinata bunny come to life...
Photobucket

I feel like I just wrote an acceptance speech without winning an award,
but I thought I better give credit where credit is due.

Our lil' carrot top is officially 2 and we are officially done celebrating!
(sigh)

No comments: