4/11/2012

My Favorite Easter Peeps...

Photobucket

Aren't they cute?

Our Easter was wonderful!
....complete with a visit from the Easter Bunny, asparagus quiche, matching outfits, church and a family birthday party for Stella.

Photobucket

Not only were our tummies full, but so were our hearts...

“We laugh, we cry, we work, we play, we love, we live. And then we die. …

“And dead we would remain but for one Man and His mission, even Jesus of Nazareth. …

“With all my heart and the fervency of my soul, I lift up my voice in testimony as a special witness and declare that God does live. Jesus is His Son, the Only Begotten of the Father in the flesh. He is our Redeemer; He is our Mediator with the Father. He it was who died on the cross to atone for our sins. He became the firstfruits of the Resurrection. Because He died, all shall live again.”

- Thomas S. Monson

No comments: