12/28/2011

We are family. I've got all my sisters with me.

The Lunds are reunited again!
We had our Christmas gathering...21 people in one place.
Gifts were exchanged.
Photobucket
The multi-tasker in me went ahead and planned out birthday gifts for the girls & passed them out.
You can see their slap watches in the picture above (Powercat Purple!).

Photobucket

Granny (my mom's mom) made the trek this year to join in on the craziness!
She fits right in with her quick wit and game-loving!
I gifted my parents with the annual Lund calendar and a Lund family tree (seen above).

Photobucket
The party of 21 only lasted at the house for so long before we had to head to the Country Club
for dinner, drinks, chatter and wrestling matches in a private room.

Let the fun continue...




No comments: