11/24/2011

typical turkeys

We had a typical Thanksgiving.

My turkeys weren't very photogenic...
Photobucket

I attempted some strange food display found online...
Photobucket

My in-laws went all out....a delicious feast that filled every nook of my tummy.
Photobucket

The boys stayed entertained with Monkey Ball on Grandpa's TV...
Photobucket

Stella was happy, ate only candy, pooped 3 times....very typical.
But then she found a new best friend that wasn't Mommy...very atypical.
Photobucket
...her Aunt Monica! It was so cute. She was tracking her for awhile, then started to play with her and then decided to ride on her hip for quite some time. It was nice to get a break! ;)

My heart is full and so is my belly.
Now I'm off to fill up my Santa Sack with some Black Friday shopping.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: