9/06/2011

Finally his turn...

Photobucket
James is our middle child, the second boy, who is always waiting to be able to do what his big brother has already done.
Well, today was a major milestone for him....he started preschool!
He's been asking everyday when it will be his turn to go to school, and the day finally came!
Photobucket
When he woke up this morning he brought his clothes upstairs with him and wanted to get dressed right away.
He was fed, dressed, teeth-brushed, hair-combed and ready to head to preschool by 8am.
Too bad it starts at 9.
Photobucket
By the time Fischer pulled into the driveway to take him to his first day,
he was overcome with excitement. He climbed in and headed off.
Photobucket

Photobucket

That's the nice thing about brave 2nd children....when it comes their turn it's no big deal.
No tears. No sadness. It's just what big brother did, so he's okay doing it too.

I thought for 2 seconds I was sad to have him gone, but I new he was off having fun, learning and getting lots of attention from friends and the teacher.
And, I was able to get my entire house cleaned while he was gone.
Stella gave me a "first day of preschool" gift and slept until 10:45am!
Now my house smells of Fall and is sparkly fresh!
It's a new chapter of my life with 2 kids in school, and I think I'm gonna like it,
and I'm pretty positive they will too!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

forgot to add he is a puzzle master!

The Unprocessed Project said...

10:45??!! What is your secret??!!

The Unprocessed Project said...

PS - Could he be any cuter??!!

Jessie said...

No secret really. She just came as a sleeper! She usually sleeps over 12 hours a night and takes a 3 hour nap in the day. I didn't put her to bed last night until almost 10pm because we had friends over and such.

Sorry, I know that doesn't help!

Janelle said...

Wow! I love that he is BEAMING with excitement!!! He is so cute!!! Way to go James we are glad you love Preschool too!!!