8/22/2011

Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cake

I'm sharing with you my little piece of heaven.
This time of year my garden is usually full of zucchini.
We grill it or saute it every other night and still have plenty left over.
That's when we grate it up and use it in our favorite cake...
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cake!

Preston's mom gave us this recipe, but I think it's a hand-me-down from a generation or two.
Can you tell I make it a lot by the filth of ingredients that is covering the page?
Photobucket

I've told you once, twice or thrice, but I'm telling you again, I'm NO baker!
Nothing I ever bake turns out, but this cake WILL NOT fail you.
I promise. It's super easy and super moist and those chocolate chippy bites will wow you,
especially if you put an entire package of the Guittard Milk Chocolate Chips on just before baking!

Photobucket

Now go snatch a zucchini from your garden and get going on it.
It's a vegetable and a dessert....does it get any better than that?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You and the oven make me nervous, how many fires have there been?