4/14/2011

just for kicks

We signed James up for soccer this year.
He's a little on the young side, but being the 2nd boy in the family
he's picked up on kicking the ball around quite well.
Tuesday night was his first game.
I was a little bit nervous about how it would go.
He's my clingy middle-child that still pitches fits
at the drop of a hat.

But, we had a crowd there to cheer him on...

And he had a pretty cute coach to help him out...
He chose to be #3 "because he's three",
and apparently the rest of his team did too...
He may be the youngest one, but he wasn't the smallest...
The game was more of a cluster of 3's crowding around a soccer ball...
But it sure was cute, and I think he had a lot of fun.
He kept up with the crowd and was ecstatic to pass out treats after.

I think it will be a great season!

1 comment:

The Unprocessed Project said...

I LOVE this post! They are just too cute.