3/29/2010

Deliver Me!


8 days to go until D-day, and I'm feeling great. No complaints about the pregnancy actually. I usually have back pain this far along, but my back has felt great the last few weeks since the babe flipped into position to be born. I usually feel absolutely huge, but this little runt is only measuring about 7 pounds which is a big difference from my 8 pounder and 9 pounder. Believe me, I'm feeling big and out of breath, but not the usual huge-ness and swelling that accompanies 39 weeks pregnant.

But, not all is hunky dory on my body. My face has decided to rebel. It's zitty, it's dry, it's hot, it's welted, it's disgusting looking, it's dusgusting feeling and it's killing me. I've tried antibiotics, topical steroids, Benadryl, nothing but water and air, and the list goes on, but this face just wants to do it's thing.

So, if evicting this child will improve my face and therefore my sanity and appearance than I'm ready, baby! Please deliver me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's no fun - hopefully they can figure something out! I had issues with this with only one of the girls, I think it was Della, but I can't remember who for sure. It didn't happen with the other two though.

DD said...

Hey there! I've been enjoying your blog for a little while now through a friend of a friend's blog. Girl, you look great! My SIL had a similar problem with her last pregnancy and she went to an Aveda salon and they gave her some AMAZING moisturizer that really did do a terrific job in alleviating the discomfort on her face. And just between you and me, she had a pretty bad 'situation' going on up here, poor kid. Anyway, hoping you have a perfect delivery of another perfect baby. Blessings!

Tara said...

Not much longer to go at all!!! Then you might actually miss her inside of you.