4/22/2009

Spring Cleaning

I've been taking a blog break to Spring Clean all aspects of my life.

We had another Scrapbooking Girls' Weekend to Spring Clean my soul.  It is always refreshing to hang out with some wonderful friends, eat amazing sushi and ice cream, and get some serious scrapbooking done.  
I also got a whole day yesterday, sans kids, to do some real Spring Cleaning in my house. I scrubbed baseboards, walls, and doors for hours on end, and my house feels fresh again. I also feel a little more organized because I picked up this nice piece of wood for just $100 to store all of our DVD's and TV components. It needs a little work, but I couldn't beat the price.Lastly, my break will be awhile longer because I have the Spring Cleaning of my insides this Friday. It's time to get rid of the gallbladder and the gallbladder attacks. I'll be laying low for a days while high on drugs, but then I'm sure I'll be back to enjoying my rejuvenated soul, my fresh house, and the beautiful Spring that has finally arrived!

3 comments:

pamela said...

ooo...spring cleaning your insides. will you be taking laxatives as well?

Confidence with Corey said...

Hey my soul could use some spring cleaning too! Could I come next time?? Or at least eat some fondu with you peeps! It looks amazing!

Jennifer said...

Thinking of you! Hope you have a speedy recovery!