3/31/2009

While Henry's away...

...Mommy and James shop!

It's so much easier to tote just one child to the store, so while Henry is at preschool James and I run errands.

James rules the cart...This little piggy always has to have a snack.  And, he loves to share! He tries to give his animal crackers to anyone who walks by...There weren't any takers.  How could they resist a half-eaten, soggy cracker from a pantless, snot-nosed, 13 month old in a germ-infested Target cart?   

Mommy has to give-in and take a nibble, just so he knows that it's nice to share and that people do appreciate it (most of the time). 

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that he is just chillin' with no pants on.

Tara Shelton said...

He looks so chilled out in the last picture. What a nice little shopper!

The Unprocessed Project said...

So fun! Coop loves Target too. Is his undershirt a onsie from Gymboree? I think we have the same one!

Janelle said...

That is too cute! I bet he loves having you all to himself!

Jessie said...

Yep, Kate...it's from Gymboree and has pandas on it.

I KNEW you and I both had a severe love for stripes!

Jen said...

Very cute! I totally agree that shopping with one kid instead of multiples is amazing!

Sarah said...

I love it! He is adorable!
And I love how his hair is perfect, but no pants! ;) lol

BTW, LOVE the onesie. :)