3/02/2009

rejuvenation

It's Monday, I'm back from my weekend of friends, scrapbooking, eating out, hot tubbing and no children/cooking/cleaning.  I had a great time and got a good chunk of James' baby book done.   The highlights include my first true Sushi experience and I'm a big fan (I was informed a California roll is NOT the real deal), driving past Larry H. Miller's funeral procession (including motorcycle cops and hot rods), showering in peace, letting my creative juices spill, and having good, adult conversation.  I'm feeling refreshed and ready to tackle some more children/cooking/cleaning (and maybe sneaking in a little more scrapbooking and sushi once the kids are in bed).

Here's a few of my favorite completed pages.  You can find the rest here.

10 comments:

Melinda said...

I am so jealous...I need a weekend away. Your scrapbook pages look amazing. One of these days I want to get into digital scrapbooking and so I will be asking you for help. I just don't know where to start.

WhettenWild said...

Those are really cute pages.

Megan said...

Thanks, Jessie! And I'm SO jealous - of both your scrapbooking skills and your kid-free weekend!

Niederfam said...

It sounds perfect!!!!! I LOVE sushi, and the pages are DARLING........

Davenport family said...

Let me know when you want to start on my fam. I'll e-mail the pics. :)! I would love to get the kiddos together.

Heidi said...

What cute pages! I am SO not creative. And i need a weekend away myself, i'm jealous

The Unprocessed Project said...

OK, I think if you like sushi then it's time I give it a try. I just don't know what the fuss is all about...raw fish, ick!

Your pages are darling....what a great thing for your boys to have when they are older!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

It's too quiet at the Ponds, Jessie!

The Unprocessed Project said...

I'm worried you "rejuved" yourself right out of blogging....where is Jess?!!

Jessica said...

Jessie,

Thanks for such a weekend. I totally needed that. It was so fun to get away!