1/23/2009

Dear 30's,

Please be kind to my husband.  May you bring him many laughs, a bounty of good health, continued hair growth,  a few babies, success, happiness often, and the good sense to continue to bring his wife flowers on occasion.  He doesn't seem to care that he's meeting you today for the first time, even though many people are making a big deal out of it.  I have a feeling he will take you on well over the next 10 years.  Not much tends to phase him, and I'm sure you won't either.  I hope you can become pals and bring us a decade of goodness.   

Much love,
Jessie (but you should know me already...I've been around for a few months)


7 comments:

Unknown said...

hard to believe I've known you half your life, haven't changed much, don't think the 30's will phase you Prest, Happy Birthday!!
your sister n law and agents wife

Jeni Boston said...

Happy Birthday to Preston! I wish we could've come to dinner with you guys to celebrate.

Jen said...

Happy birthday Preston!

The Unprocessed Project said...

Happy Birthday Preston....yay for 30!!

Davenport family said...

Happy Birthday Cuz! What a wonderful person you are!! Love ya!

Janelle said...

Preston you are the greatest! Thanks for being such an awesome brother! Happy Birthday!!!

Megan said...

Ha ha ha! I love the "few babies" aspect of the 30's!