2/29/2008

james' nest

I can finally say that the nursery is complete! I'll take you on a little tour.

The view from the doorway...a closeup of the crib, quilt and word candy...the nursing nook, the swing for a king, and the paintings I adore (thanks, Pam!)...and lastly, the closet wall with shelves adorned with family photos and tinsy holders for tiny things...Thanks to all of you who made it happen! It's fun to know that lots of people that love him put a little bit of work into it to make it complete! I hope he finds it to be a peaceful, happy place...I sure do!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It all came together perfectly Mr.James, love the red accent lettering and paintings.

Jessica said...

His room looks great. What a good idea for a blog post, I might have to do the same thing with Indie's nursery.

pamela said...

love it, everything looks perfect.

Jeni Boston said...

I love the way it all came together!

Katy said...

You did a good job!! I love it:)

Heidi said...

What a beautiful place to be! It looks awesome!

annek said...

Looks great...I need some help on my entire house, are you up for it!? What a lucky boy to have such a nice place to call his own!