2/28/2008

good mail day

Do any of you have good mail days? I love good mail days. It's always nice to get a fun surprise delivered to your door.

Today I got both of these numbers...
I ordered this personalized beauty from this talented lady. You should get one too. She does an amazing job and takes custom orders!And this came from Grandma Susie to match Henry's PBK Easter bucket. We can't wait to fill it with baby garb for the little man.

Good mail makes for a happy day! Not only for me, but also for Henry...he had a hayday with the packing peanuts!

For those inquiring minds, yes, we are officially calling him James (NO Jim or Jimmy, please). Can you tell?

4 comments:

Melinda said...

I love getting stuff in the mail! That shirt is so cute. I am such a sucker for personalization.

Unknown said...

Love the shirt Jess, can't wait to see him in it, heck it probably already fits, is he in 3-6mos yet? Stick him in the bucket for some announcement pics.

annek said...

I love good mail days...and come to think of it, I haven't had one for quite a while. At least I can enjoy yours...fun stuff!

pamela said...

love the onsie..i'll have to make one sometime.