10/05/2007

Wipe out!

Henry is the type to wake up in his crib and just play around for quite some time. He will talk, roll on his blankets, wrestle with his best little stuffed buddy Pokey, throw his Paci around or just lounge. I have always raved and raved about the fact that he's not really that mischeivious of a kid. He's over 2 and has yet to even attempt to climb out of his crib (knock on wood). Well today he did go a little bit out of his comfort zone.....he stood up in his crib, grabbed the wipe container on the adjacent diaper changer, and proceeded to pull out every single wipe. Usually I walk into the room, and he will let out a big welcome squeal and stand up....not today. He had such a serious look I knew he had done something he wasn't supposed to. It really was no tragedy, and in his defense he was using them as a cover for Pokey (what a nice master!). There was quite the chill in the air this morning, so I don't blame him!

5 comments:

Orange said...

That's way cute! I can't believe he hasn't climbed out yet! E did at 10 mos. and we moved him out pretty soon after, so I can't believe that!

pamela said...

um, that's the cutest thing i've ever seen.

Unknown said...

that is amazing he hasn't climbed out yet! keep him in that crib as long as you can if he hasn't even tried to climb out!! :) Hey he was having fun with the wipes that is all that matters right??? :)

Anonymous said...

I thought for sure the story was going to go that he climbed out of his crib and wiped out, I like your ending better. kbsay

Melinda said...

Hi Jessie. I found your blog link on Becky's blog. I just started a blog - you can find the link on Becky's blog. Your little boy is cute and congrats on your pregnancy!! I am excited to be able to read your blog and keep up with your life!