12/06/2006

Getting serious with Santa

We were at the mall today and had to wait for an hour and a half for Picture People to print off some pictures for us, so we decided to go visit Santa to pass the time. Henry smiled at him from a distance and even acted as though he wanted to go and see him, but when we got close he stiffened up his entire body and just stared at him (with that serious look he's famous for). He never cried, but I could tell he wasn't about to sit on his lap, so I reluctantly got in the picture with him.


As you can see, he seems very happy to be there, but that's only because Santa's helper (whose hand is in the picture) was tickling him.

I was hoping he would sit on his lap by himself, but I'm sure it would've ended up just like the time I thought he'd love Minnie Mouse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know you are the one who wanted your picture taken with Santa! It just so happens Henry was with you at the time!