11/29/2006

happy to be!

Even though Henry can sure put on some serious faces (we joke that he's going to need wrinkle cream by the time he's 5 because of his furrowed brow), he is a very happy kid. Anything can make him smile....a complete stranger at the Target checkout, the sound of the Backyardigans theme song, the spotting of a "paci", and even splashing his chubby hand in the toilet (yes, it's gross, i know).

But, his Grandma Lund and Great-Granny sure know how to make him super happy!

Most of us know that Grandma has a silly side....she was dancing with Henry and really got a chuckle out of him....


Here Henry is with his namesake, Great-Granny Henry....I walked into the living room one night in Chicago to this site. What a rarity! Henry NEVER stops running around to lounge across my lap like that! Granny must have the secret touch, or maybe she bribed him with the ice cream!

I'm glad that I have such a happy boy! I hope it stays that way!

No comments: