11/20/2006

ch-ch-ch-changes!

There are gonna be some changes around here!

First of all, I decided to change my blog template....as you already know, I'm sure. I was so stinkin' sick of the dots...I was beginning to feel dizzy looking at them everyday. Plus, for some reason, my titles never showed up and that annoyed me. I'm anal like that. Black may be boring, but at least it's not overstimulating.

Second of all, we're off to Best Buy in a few hours to buy our new camera! I can't wait! I really think I'm going to love having a camera that takes great pictures...maybe it will do my handsome boy some justice! I might as well have a camera that takes good pictures for as much time as I spend doing it. It's our family Christmas present....and I really hope it lasts for many more Christmases to come!

Pictures will be coming shortly! I just have to figure out how to use it first!

1 comment:

pamela said...

wait a second....best buy? i thought there was a ban placed on that place by you guys....i can't wait to see the pictures though!