10/17/2006

Journey's End


After many nights of hotels and other people's houses, we are settled into our own cozy apartment! It feels great! Henry has been roaming the halls and loving having his toys back.
I wanted to share a few pics from our adventures over the past few weeks...

I left Henry with my mom during my training in Chicago. I just knew I had nothing to worry about. Look at how much fun he has with his grandma!

We also visited a local farm when we were in Chicago. Henry wasn't thrilled about the pumpkins, just the newborn pigs. I think he was jealous that they were still nursing and he had just been weaned!



During our 5 day stay in Utah we worked on our new house...painting and getting to know our neighbors. Henry loves his best little friend Liam and the best babysitter ever...

Two more of Henry's loves....Uncle Dean and Aunt Janelle! We got to actually use one of our season tickets to the Real Salt Lake soccer game!

We miss our house and loved ones already, but hopefully we'll be back soon enough, or so we think!

1 comment:

pamela said...

i love all the pictures. hen is adorable by those pumpkins. very festive.