9/26/2006

Bye bye Bakersfield! Hello Indiana!

Tonight is my last night as a Californian (and internet for a few weeks)! Tomorrow Henry and I leave for Chicago. I am going there to train for 4 days to be a Bradley Childbirth Instructor. We're staying at my parent's house and my mom is keeping Henry...it's the first time I will be away from him ALL day! Grandma is just the one for the job! I'm sure they will have a great time together! After that I'm meeting Preston back in Utah to live in our house for only a week!

As most of you know, Preston's job entails a lot of traveling. They've asked us to go to Indiana until the end of the year. We, for monetary reasons, have decided to go for it. The thought of leaving our new house behind again is saddening, but we know it's in good hands (thanks, Pam!). Plus, it will still be there in a few months waiting for us, and after this job, we will have money to furnish it! And another bonus is that our temporary home in Indiana is only a 3 hour drive from my parents, my sister and her family, and my grandma in Chicago! So, we think it will all be worth it! It will be our first winter seeing snow in 2 years!

So bye bye Bakersfield! Man, it feels good to say that!
The only thing we'll miss is...






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool that you are training to be a Bradley Instructor. Have a great trip to Indiana, I'm sure it will be so nice to be near Preston while he's working. I would definitely miss In 'n Out if we ever left California!!

The Unprocessed Project said...

I'm an idiot. What's a Bradley Instructor?

That burger looks so delish!

The Unprocessed Project said...

Duh, just click on the link, Katie! It's you "no drug" people that put my hubby out of a job. Just kidding!

annek said...

Good luck with all the new changes!
Life just doesn't slow down for you guys! I'm proud that your training to be a Bradley Instructor!! Hopefully I'll see you eventually!

The Unprocessed Project said...

Happy Birthday to you!