7/20/2006

out of order





Read the previous post first because I had to start a new one...I guess I'm limited on the # of pics I can do in a post.

Summary continued...
My Grandma ("Granny") turned 80 and we had a big party for her at our hotel. My mom decided to offer Henry a big pickle of all things....he really thought he was going to shove that thing in his mouth! We were in a hotel for a week and Henry didn't have many toys there, so I bought him a Jack-Jack bubble blower at the Disney Store....he LOVES bubbles, so he thought this was neat! Some other stuff we did was go on a hike, eat, visit a zoo, eat, tour the Butterfly Palace, eat, and go to the movies. Overall, we just enjoyed hanging out. Henry loves his grandparents, great grandma, aunts, and cousins! It was a good week away from home! Preston is happy to have us home...he's even happier that his son can actually get around now.

We're up for another adventure tomorrow...a visit from the Pond parents!

Sorry about the overload! Thanks for looking!

No comments: