7/05/2006

I'm Proud to be an American!






Just wanted to share some photos of Henry's first 4th of July. We started the day off with the All-American breakfast...McDonald's....then enjoyed a little World Cup Soccer, went to see "Click", followed up with another American favorite...an "In and Out" burger, and topped the day off with some fireworks at the local country club. Henry shook with terror for the first few minutes, before going back and forth between Preston and I searching for comfort, and then he finally just starred up at the fireworks and drifted off to sleep in my lap. It was a good day. I even got the chance to sing along to my favorite childhood tune, "I'm Proud to be American"....and it still rings true!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»