6/27/2006

Save the day!....this kid is turning one!


We're having a birthday party for Henry on Saturday, August 26th at 4pm....of course all of you that are in the Salt Lake area are invited! I'll be sending out invites later (like in early August), but I thought I'd go ahead and tell everyone because I reserved a park pavilion in Sandy yesterday. We won't be in our house yet, so we'll be doing it there. I know, I know....it's way early to even discuss, but I'm a planner like that and I want all of you to be able to come!!!

I added a picture of Henry playing in the balls at "My Gym" last week. We go there 2 times a week and get a little much needed social time in. He loves it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate you thinking of aunts in the kansas area when planning henny boys 1st. sadinmanhattan,
xan&roe

pamela said...

will any lund family be attending this? i'd sure love to see them!