8/20/2015

"Gotta go back, back to school again!"

It happened.
All of my kids are in school.
It's only kindergarten, I know.
But I do get 3 hours of uninterrupted me time.
Well, I truly spend it cleaning, cooking, emailing, volunteering, shopping, doing laundry, but still…
it's just me, getting the things I need done DONE.
I'm loving it.
And missing my shadows.
We've had a great, great summer.
The best one yet.
They are all at great ages…the love me and want to be with me, but are also independent and easy.
I've been begging for these days for years, and they are here!
We have arrived.

Day one went off without a hitch.
We love our school, our friends and our teachers.
Let's hope that continues.
And that my 3 hours of aloneness continue to be productive.



I love these kiddos!  

12 comments:

PeavoyMom said...

Hey, I'm friends with one of your friends and I used to stalk your blog. I miss it. Your pics were always cute and your posts were always fun. Hope your family is well.

binhtran said...


With the number of prints are very few, many colors, the picture must be clear-sharp, long-lasting color, fast response time. For a manual silk screening workshop, these requirements are not possible.

địa chỉ in hình lên áo lấy ngay ở hà nội

dich vu in ao thun gia re tai ha noi

dịch vụ in chữ lên áo

dịch vụ in hình lên áo

Adnan Ahmed said...

Great content really loved the way it is presented

SNK Social Fame said...

Thanks for one marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it. I like your content. They are really interesting article. Social Media Marketing In India

Aqib said...

Such a unique post admin thanks for sharing.Brazilian boy nameskenya boy namespersian girl namesdanish boy names
Muslim girl names
islamic boy names
muslim boy names
islamic girl names
indian boy names
indian girl names

Nisha said...

Really enjoyed your Article, Thanks for this

Ganesh Vandana Lyrics
Top 5 Easy Ways To Earn Money Online
Social Bookmarking Site

Mohit said...

Great Stuff!

L Shape Sofa Online India
Console Table Online India
Wing Chair Online
Marble Top Dining Table Online
Nesting Tables Online
Upholstered Bed Online
3 Seater Sofa Online
Dining Table Set 6 Seater Online

Unknown said...

MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
Storage
Storage

Sarah J. said...

I'm glad to see you're still posting on your blog, though it's been a few months since I last visited. It's a shame that you haven't posted anything new recently. It was a good read. SEO Services in USA

Sarah J. said...

Search Engine Optimization

Anonymous said...

recruitment consultants in pakistan for Saudi Arabia for getting a job.

Shivani said...

Thank you for sharing this useful and amazing information, do check out web socify for growing your business online.