9/16/2014

HAPPIEST campers on earth!

Labor Day weekend was so much fun,
spent in one of the most beautiful places,
with a great group of friends and neighbors.

I could go on and on about the fun my kids had in the great outdoors,
but the pictures show you it was a child's paradise.
The best thing about this campground was that we had our own private loop with a wooded forrest for the kids to explore....without a care in the world.

Heavenly, I tell you.



We rented a tent trailer and my feelings about camping were redeemed.
Except the fact that the heater wouldn't work and the nights were freezing.
It just made the trip so much easier- a place to put everything and a spot to go when it was raining.
I can't wait to get one of our own and take advantage of all of the beauty around us!

No comments: