3/10/2014

the latest

Remember how I bought a new camera and have failed to take pictures?
Oops.  I will work on that.

Here's a few camera phone pics of our happenings lately...

 We saw Frozen for the third time.  This time it was at the $2 theater with yummy popcorn and cold-in-a-mug Coke...pleasant.  Plus, it was a cousin outing...bonus. Stella wants to see it again.  Of course.


I fell in love with Peach Coke (Coke with pureed peaches in it) while visiting Swig in St. George in January.  Now the drink huts are popping up left and right, but still too far from my house.  We spotted the Swig colors in Bountiful this week- just 15 minutes away.  Just far enough that I can't have it EVERY day. Good thing. Coming soon!  


I want to put one of these stands together.  I always have crap laying around that needs to be donated, delivered, gifted or returned.  I just really need a mud room to put this sucker in.  



 Stella can't stop talking about her upcoming birthday.  It's just over 3 weeks away.  We are planning her party. Every time we go to Sam's Club (which feels like every other day lately) she rides this trike around and says she wants it for her birthday.  Grandma?




 There is a new subdivision going up down the street from us.  I went with my friend to the model home to check it out.  I'm loving this bathroom/mud room tile.  The grout can never look dirty when it's already brown, right?  Now I just need that mud room.  




 Henry had his last basketball game this past weekend.  He got better and better with every game.  He's still playing soccer constantly too.  Preston and I had a talk this past week about our kids and sports.  We are happy that they play sports, but the best part is that they don't love it all of the time.  I know that sounds strange, but when Henry was struggling with soccer last week (wants to score really bad but doesn't play a scoring position) Preston said, "This is why I want our kids to play sports.  This is life.  He has to be uncomfortable and figure it out."  I'm so glad we are on the same page.  I learned so much from playing softball and I hope my kids have a growing experience too.




I started "oil pulling" this past week.  It sounds really strange.  I hate coconut but coconut oil doesn't really taste.  I'm hoping for whiter teeth and fresher breath.  
If you want to try it, read about it here.

No comments: