1/06/2013

{Instagram 2013: Week 1}

I'm doing a repeat of last year and sticking with my Instagram A Day goal.
I did it last year and I love seeing a glimpse of my family's life each day.
I'm currently working on a Shutterfly book of just my year of Instagrams. I can't wait until it's done!

So, here we go again...


1/1/13
Photobucket
{Started 2013 off with a 5k: cold but refreshing!}



1/2/13
Photobucket
{Bad Mom Day: this stinker was up most of the night screaming and I wasn't very compassionate- turns out she had a raging ear infection!  At least she got a sucker out of the deal!}



1/3/13
Photobucket
{My view from the toilet: My "one little word" for 2013}



1/4/13
Photobucket
{Dinner with college roommates that I love!}



1/5/13
Photobucket
{Henry at his "first friend's" baptism.  He's excited for his turn in 9 months.}

No comments: