7/25/2012

{Instagram Week 29}

7/16/12
Photobucket
{Road trips are long when this girl wants me to hold her hand the entire way!}



7/17/12
Photobucket
{Oh, how I've missed this!  Why can't Utah open a Panera?}



7/18/12
Photobucket
{Stella found a new home that she loves- her Aunt Tia's house!}



7/19/12
Photobucket
{My Shopping Sidekick}



7/20/12
Photobucket
{Tender Mercy= dropping $40 in the Target parking lot & returning 20 minutes later to find it in the same spot!}


7/21/12
Photobucket
{Stella loved dogs when they are outside.  She screams in terror when they are inside.}


I just realized that most of pictures are of Stella this week!
She has been my little buddy while her brothers are always off playing with cousins!
Hopefully I can catch a picture of them next week.

No comments: