5/08/2012

Scrapily Ever After...

I feel like as a mom most of my hobbies get pushed aside.  Reasonably so.
But thanks to my wonderful hubby and awesome babysitters, I do get away
a few times a year to devout a few days to scrapbooking our family's lives.
It's one of my favorite things to spend my time doing.
It's relaxing, it's creative, it's productive and it's fun to do it sitting amongst friends.

This past weekend was no exception.
Here's some of my work...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last night I realized that my 2 days of scrapbooking every few months goes by faster than any other 2 days of my life. Time flies when you're having fun, so I guess I was having a blast!!!


2 comments:

Mandy said...

So Happy to have you!! It goes by way too fast. I am thinking that November is to far away until we do it again!

Ashley B said...

Can I just ditto your post as a fellow scrapbooking lover?! Love your pages--Relay one is my favorite!